Technology & Digitization
Main Driver of Digital Transformation
Global technology markets are growing with enormous speed, replacing industrialization as the world’s driving force of progress, productivity and change. Far reaching advances in technology and digital are highly impacting all types of commerce and customer/supplier engagement. They constantly create new space for innovative ideas and for transforming established business models for the future.
These fundamental shifts shape our economy and the pace of change is breathtaking: they are putting technology and digital companies at the forefront of the new economy and pave our way into the new age. Due to our longstanding senior management and consulting experience in tech and digital across industries we help boards and top management to clarify the typ of leaders they need and staff management positions and supervisory boards in all functional areas in order to support the successful digital transformation of our clients.
- CEO, hardware manufacturer
- Chief marketing officer, international technology group of companies
- Managing director of IT & digital, family-owned company in the consumer goods industry
- SVP global sales, electronics producer
- Chief sales officer, software industry
- Managing director, international hard- and software wholesaler
- CFO, service provider for the telco and media industry
- CDO, international consumer goods group of companies
- CSO Germany, global imaging and printing group of companies
- Head of legal affairs, computer hardware supplier
- Head of business development, payment and online retailing
Human Capital Remains Most Important Asset
Business Services have become an essential part of industries throughout the world. In Germany the sector has been shaped by medium sized, family run companies but meanwhile some global corporations gain significant importance As all industries look to divest non-core operations in order to cut costs and concentrate on core competencies, business and professional services firms have the opportunity to grow substantially. In the Professional Services sector with consulting, audit, law, IT and other professional services firms, long-term corporate success particularly depends on the excellence, expertise and passion of the responsible teams.
For services organizations, human capital is the most important differentiator and source of competitive advantage. The quality of the service offering this high-performance driven industry, and therefore the potential for top-line growth and bottom-line profitability, foremost is driven by attracting and developing truly excellent people.
- Managing Director Managed Services, IT Services Company
- COO, internationaler Betreiber Business Process-Outsourcing
- CSO Germany, international postal service provider
- COO, global family-owned supply chain company
- COO, global customer services group, PE-owned
- Leiter der Produktentwicklung, Zahlungsdienste, PE-owned
- Managing Director, family business transport logistics
- CO-CEO, Digital Solutions Real Estate Industry
- Partner Legal, partnership of lawyers, tax advisors and auditors
- Head of Product Development, payment service