WORKING STUDENT (m/f/d)
THE BEST FIT
You really enjoy engaging with people, want to structure your studies in a more exciting way and get insights into business management? You appreciate a challenging and highly profession-al work environment, are interested in consulting and HR work? Collegial cooperation in a team is important to you?
- As a working student, you work closely with the consultants and support them in professionally handling executive search mandates.
- You actively participate in project work and especially support online-based data research. You are involved in the market analysis, in identifying suitable candidates and creating client reports.
- You maintain/update the information gathered in our state-of-the-art database.
- You’re enrolled at a university or college and are strongly interested in the economy.
- You have high qualitative standards, a likeable personality and are reliable in interaction with others.
- You have good analytical and conceptual skills. You work precisely and reliably. Absolute
confidentiality is a matter of course for you.
- You bring along good knowledge of English and know how to use Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- We offer relatively flexible, individual coordination of work days and times.
- A long-term focused employment relationship; two years would be preferable.
- When coming on board, we’ll make sure you receive initial training and integrate you into our team.
- We provide a sophisticated infrastructure with offices in central, attractive locations.