THE BEST FIT
You’ve had enough of self-enamoured consultant types or harmful internal competition? Rather, you appreciate reliable, respectful interaction and responsible entrepreneurship? You’re looking for a highly professional consulting platform for yourself and your team that convinces on a human level? You want to build up your own premium mandates in a consultancy geared towards long-term orientation after your career in the industry? You want to take the path step-by-step together with us towards internationalization? Then let’s talk about the way in which we can work together and join our forces at HEADSAHEAD.
- As partner, you’re in charge of your own executive search mandates and consult clients from various industries in the staffing of leadership positions at the first or second management level and in staffing supervisory board mandates.
- You place utmost importance on closely personal and holistic consulting of your clients and candidates. You consult owners of family-run businesses, group management and private equity firms in challenging leadership constellations as sparring partner on an equal footing with the necessary instinct and tact.
- You’re the contact person for your clients across the entire search process, from project acquisition, to identification and contacting of candidates through to staffing as well as subsequently during the candidate’s on-boarding. While doing so, you are backed by an experienced, professional team, efficient processes with transparent reporting and a sophisticated IT landscape.
- In our group of partners, you participate in structuring and continuously further developing our firm and you also represent it to the outside world.
- You’re a seasoned, confident manager personality and have several years of work experience in one of the recognized strategy consultancies or management experience in a prominent position. Alternatively, you already successfully worked for a recognized executive search consultancy with client responsibility.
- You have high qualitative standards and seniority. You’re reliable in interacting with others and have a likeable, winning personality.
- At HEADSAHEAD, you’ll feel at home where respectful and cooperative interaction with each other is a key part of our corporate culture and in which open exchange is fostered across the locations.
- You’re a convincing communicator who skilfully and confidently acts on the decision-making level. You have analytical and conceptual strengths, industry expertise and own leadership experience.
- As partner, you have a reliable personal network at executive board or top management level. Ideally, you already bring along an own, sustainable and qualified consulting business or are confident you can build this up step-by-step with competent support.
- You have a university degree and good knowledge of English.
- As partner of HEADSAHEAD, you’re the main contact person for your clients and participate in successfully positioning HEADSAHEAD in the executive search market. You are actively involved in structuring and further developing our firm with our group of partners.
- For us, it’s important that we share the same values, you fit in our team and you feel at home. Depending on performance and personal match, it is conceivable to also successively take over entrepreneurial co-responsibility and build up new locations together.
- Typical in our firm is to not only work as executive search consultant, but to also assume responsibility, e.g., as supervisory board member or senior advisor, which enables us to underscore our entrepreneurial position and market proximity.
- When coming on board, we’ll make sure you receive intensive initial training. Of course, you’ll also get to know all of our partners with whom you will closely collaborate.
- We provide a sophisticated infrastructure with offices in central, attractive locations.