Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we would like to inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is defined as all data which refer to you personally, e.g., name, address, email address, user behaviour.
(2) Responsible pursuant to the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the German Telemedia Act (TMG) or Article 4, para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is:
AG Düsseldorf HRB 76900
Phone +49 211 - 54 21 06 - 0
Fax +49 211 - 54 21 06 - 99
(3) You can reach us at email@example.com (also see our imprint). You can reach our data protection officers at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our relevant mailing address with the addition of ″the data protection officer.″
(4) When you contact us by email, telephone, mail or via a contact form, we will store the data you provided (where applicable your email address, your name and/or your telephone number) in order to answer your questions (legal basis is Art. 6, para. 1, page 1 lit. f DS-GVO). We will delete the data produced in this connection after storage is no longer required or restrict processing if legal storage obligations exist.
(1) You have the following rights towards us regarding the personal data which concerns you:
· Right to access information,
· Right to correct or delete,
· Right to limit the processing,
· Right to object to the processing,
· Right to revoke consent issued,
· Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing of your personal data with data protection supervisory authorities.
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
In the case of solely using the website for information purposes, that is, when you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data which your browser sends to our server. When you want to view our website, we collect the following data which are technically necessary for us in order to show you our website and ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6, para. 1, page 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
· IP address
· Date and time of inquiry
· Difference in time zones to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
· Content of the request (specific page)
· Access status/http status code
· Volume of data transmitted in each case
· Website from which the request comes
· Operating system and its interface
· Language and version of the browser software.
Objection to or revocation of the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent that your data is processed, you can revoke this at any time. Such revocation influences the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given us your statement regarding this.
(2) Provided that we based the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can file an objection against the processing. When carrying out such objection, we ask you to give us the reasons why we should not process your personal data in the manner we do. In the case of your substantiated contradiction, we will review the factual circumstances and either stop or adjust the data processing or provide you with our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
Integrating third-party services and contents on our website
The legal framework for using these services and the processing of personal data related to this is derived from Art. 6, para. 1 lit. f of the General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO). We have a legitimate interest in the operation, optimisation and attractive presentation of our website.
Use of links to social media websites
(1) Our website currently contains links to the following social media websites:
Xing and LinkedIn
When you visit our site, no personal data will, in principle, initially be passed on to providers of the social media websites. You will recognize the provider of the social media website through its initial letters or the logo. We offer you the possibility to directly reach the relevant social media website via this link.
(2) Should you visit one of the linked social media websites, we neither have influence on the data collected and data processing steps, nor are we aware of the full scope of the data collection, the purposes of processing or the data storage periods. We also do not have any information about the deletion of the data collected by providers of the social media websites.
(3) When you visit one of the linked social media websites and are logged in with the provider of the social media website, your data will directly be allocated to your existing account with the social media website provider. We recommend that you log off on a regular basis after using a social network, but especially before using the link. In this way, you can prevent your profile from being allocated at the provider of the social media website.
(4) You will get further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and their processing by providers of social media websites in the data protection statements of these providers as listed below. Here, you will also receive more information about your rights and setting options regarding this for the protection of your privacy.
Addresses of the relevant providers and URL with their data protection notices:
· Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; http://www.xing.com/privacy
· LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn is now subject to the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
Using Google Web Fonts
Integration of Google Maps
(1) We use the offer of Google Maps on this website. In this way, we can show you interactive maps directly in the website and enable you to conveniently use the map function.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the relevant sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under No. 3 of this declaration are transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. When you are logged in with Google, your data will be allocated to your account directly. If you do not want your profile to be allocated at Google, you must log off. Google stores your data as a usage profile and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented structuring of its website. Such an evaluation especially takes place (even for users who are not logged in) in order to provide needs-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of this user profile, whereby you must send such objection to Google to exercise this right.
(3) You will receive more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by providers of social media websites in the providers’ data protection statements. Here, you will also get further information about your rights and setting options regarding this to protect your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and is now subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Deletion of data and storage period
Your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as they are no longer required for their intended purpose and the deletion is not subject to any legal storage obligations. If the data are not deleted because they are needed for other and legally permissible purposes, their processing will be restricted.
Back to Top