SENIOR CONSULTANT / CONSULTANT (m/f/d)
THE BEST FIT
You really enjoy engaging with people and have obtained initial work experience in one of the recognized, major strategy consultancies or industry? You’d like to develop yourself further both professionally as well as personally and successively take on responsibility? You appreciate responsible entrepreneurship aligned to sustainability and enjoy working in a challenging environment? You’re a convincing communicator who acts at the executive level and maintains reliable interaction with clients and candidates? You appreciate teamwork? Then let’s get to know each other and discuss the opportunity to work at HEADSAHEAD.
- As senior consultant/consultant, you work closely with the partner and support him in professionally managing executive search mandates. Depending on background experience and seniority, you successively assume responsibility at our firm. You take over project management and independently support clients during the staffing of responsible leadership positions.
- You actively manage search mandates and gain deep insights into the issue for this purpose. Initially, you conduct a qualified market analysis, define target companies and identify suitable candidates. You then contact potential candidates regarding leadership positions and are involved in the pre-selection of suitable candidates, while documenting the search process at the same time. Depending on seniority, you also conduct the candidate interviews and accompany candidates during presentation appointments.
- Together with the partner, you participate in preparing the acquisition of attractive search mandates.
- We want to win you over long-term for our HEADSAHEAD team and give you the opportunity to develop yourself further personally and professionally. We’d therefore welcome it when you build up your own network step-by-step and then manage your own premium mandates in the long term.
- You play a role in an experienced, professional team and can count on efficient processes, trans-parent reporting and a sophisticated IT landscape.
- You love interacting with people. You’re also a convincing, qualified consultant personality. You’ve gathered initial work experience in a recognized strategy consultancy or in the industry. Alternatively, you worked in an executive search consulting firm as consultant.
- You have high qualitative standards, a likeable personality and are committed in interactions with others.
- At HEADSAHEAD, you’ll feel at home in a firm where respectful and cooperative dealing with each other is an important part of our corporate culture and in which open exchange is fostered across the locations.
- You’re a good communicator who approaches people in an open and proactive way and you feel comfortable at the decision-making level.
- You have good analytical and conceptual skills and ideally project management expertise or own leadership experience.
- You have a university degree and good knowledge of English.
- As senior consultant/consultant, you decisively contribute to our operational performance and ensure the high quality standards of HEADSAHEAD consulting. You’re the direct contact person, especially for the candidates, but also for our sophisticated clients in the executive search market. You’re also an important, formative part of our committed and experienced team.
- It’s important to us that we share the same values, you fit into our team and feel at home. Depending on performance and personal match, you can grow into the role of senior consultant and partner, and then take over own client responsibility.
- When you join us, we’ll ensure intensive initial training for you. Of course, you’ll also get to know all of our colleagues in Munich and Düsseldorf, with whom you’ll work closely together.
- We offer state-of-the-art infrastructure with offices in central and attractive locations.